This is an accessibility statement from Harlem Independent Living Center.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Harlem Independent Living Center takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of hilcnyc.org:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. HILC.org is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on https://hilcnyc.org:
Sorenson VP: 646-755-3092
Visitor Address: 289 Saint Nicholas Avenue, Suite 21, Lower Level, New York, NY 10027
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.